Saturday 11 May 2013

You Rebel Lite Benefit

                                                                                
So today I have a review on the You Rebel Lite tinted moisturiser from benefit, and I am ever so sorry about the lighting in the photos but the British weather has been against photo taking as there have been rather a lot of May showers!
Anyway... As you can see from the photo above, I have used this rather a lot, taken it on a plane and carried in in various bags, so obviously it is not looking at it's finest. But if you look at it on the upside, I can give you a real review of something that has been used, not just sampled
You Rebel Lite is a tinted moisturiser that claims to be a foundation, moisturiser and an SPF15 all in one. And it contains: Aloe, for it's soothing and moisturising properties; Vitamin A, to fight signs of aging; Vitamin E, to protect your skin from free radicals.
 
 
Yes, it is rather scary (to me anyway) when applied to your hand as it is rather... yellow/orange, and considering this is the lite version was a shock when I first opened it. But please don't be scared off! It really doesn't come off like this on your face at all.
 
 
Before

 
After
So, as you can probably see, this evened out my skin tone a little, but my skin isn't terribly blemished anyway and that is the main reason I don't wear a full on foundation. It also brightened my skin, especially under and around my eyes. It's a light coverage and it gives a natural look.
Overall I like this product and might repurchase although it is a tad on the expensive side!
 
You Rebel Lite Retails at £24.50
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment