Friday 3 May 2013

'Feelin Dandy' from Benefit

 
'Feelin Dandy' by Benefit
This is a set I was given for Christmas last year and I really like the natural look it gives me. I am not so keen on bright colours as I am quite pale and feel that all you see is the eyeshadow and not my eyes or face - which isn't a great look! 
So there's me make-up less, and I chose to show you this kit on bare skin, not foundationed skin so that you can see what it looks like if you had the kit and no other make up aha!
This is the inside of the kit - which I think is really good value for you money as it only costs £25.50 for four benefit items. The kit includes:
- 4ml Posietint sample
- 4ml High Beam sample
- 3g Dandelion Powder
- 6.5ml Ultra Plush Dandelion Lip Gloss
Okay, first I applied the posietint.
 
So this is me with the posietint, not a lot of difference to my cheeks but adds a little pop of colour. I do quite like posietint but you have to rub it in quickly once it is applied to your skin. Otherwise you will end up with three streaks if pink across your cheek bone which isn't that attractive. Whether or not I'd purchase posietint, well... I'm not sure, it would be nice but definitely not a necessity.
 
 
Yet again, not a lot of difference once I have put the dandelion face powder / blush but I really like it. I must admit, blush scares me a little as I don't want to scream 'I'M WEARING BLUSH!' and a lot of blush does that on my skin. But this is so, so pretty and subtle that I'd definitely repurchase it.
 
 
There we go! This photo shows the blush a little more but moving on! I have now added the high beam which I rather like. It's so pretty and shimmery without being too in your face. I have rather a lot of high beam as I have been given a couple of Benefit sets that contain it. By the way I realise an earing just magically appeared! 
Last but by no means least, dandelion lip gloss. It doesn't add much colour and definitely isn't my favourite lip gloss but it is very pretty in the set. So...
The finished result, it's not a massive difference but pretty for younger people or those who are starting out with make-up, or even those who just don't like to wear loads.
 
Feelin' Dandy retails at £25.50
 

No comments:

Post a Comment